We're Hiring: PT Marketing Coordinator
Apr 18, 2022
Join the TMP team and help us grow mentoring in our community and beyond! We're looking for a part-time Marketing Coordinator who will work to implement a broad range of marketing activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of TMP. The goal is to advance TMP’s organizational mission with relevant audiences while driving broader awareness of mentoring within the community. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Development.
- Draft and coordinate the content and production of TMP newsletters, website copy, Everyday Mentoring tips and other communications as needed.
- Draft and update social media content for various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing/communications programs and activities, including public relations, social media, collateral materials and special events.
- Participate in the creative process to develop concepts, ideas and campaign strategies with staff.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Development and TMP staff to meet the organization’s strategic goals, specifically around the organizational goal of “telling the story about TMP and mentoring.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- 2-4 years’ work experience.
- Specific expertise in social media, digital marketing and online media production a plus.
- Strong writing, interpersonal and copywriting/proofreading skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a productive and efficient manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evening and weekend obligations.
- Proficiency with data management and technology applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and research methods. Previous experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Part-time, 15-20 hours per week; flexible schedule.
- This position is remote, but may require occasional in-person meetings.
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience.