We're Hiring: Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
May 28, 2019
The part-time Marketing Coordinator will work to implement a broad range of marketing activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of TMP. The goal is to advance TMP’s organizational mission with these relevant audiences, as well as to drive broader awareness of mentoring within the community. The position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Development.
- Draft and coordinate the content and production of TMP newsletters, website copy, Everyday Mentoring tips and other communications as needed.
- Draft and update social media content for various online platforms, including TMP website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing/communications programs and activities, including public relations, social media, collateral materials, advertising campaigns and special events.
- Participate in the creative process to develop concepts, ideas and campaign strategies with staff.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Development and TMP staff to meet the organization’s strategic goals, specifically surrounding the organizational goal of “telling the story about TMP and mentoring.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- 2-4 years’ work experience, preferably with a nonprofit organization.
- Specific expertise in social media, digital marketing and online media production a plus
- Strong writing, interpersonal and copywriting/proofreading skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a productive and efficient manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evening and weekend obligations.
- Proficiency with data management and technology applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and research methods. Previous experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Part-time position, 15-20 hours per week; flexible schedule
- Flexibility to work in-office and remotely as agreed upon with supervisor
- Provides opportunity to connect with staff and volunteers of 150 mentoring programs.
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Interested in applying?
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three (3) references to Kristan Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications due by Friday, June 14th!