January is National Mentoring Month
Jan 04, 2019
January is National Mentoring Month and we're excited to amp up the conversation around mentoring!
- Friday, January 4: "I Am a Mentor" Social Media Day
- Thursday, January 17: International Mentoring Day
- Monday, January 21: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
- Thursday, January 31: #ThankYourMentor Day
Resources to Help You Get Involved
- National Mentoring Month Communications Toolkit -- includes key messages, social media posts and media templates
- Mentoring Flipped Video Series -- includes links to inspirational mentoring stories from some of your favorite professional athletes
- Digital Materials -- Download Facebook cover images, web badges, digital thank you cards and more.
- Everyday Mentoring Weekly Tips -- Sign up to receive our Everyday Mentoring tips to learn more about providing mentoring support to young people in your life.
Support Mentoring in Western PA
In January and all year-round, you can support mentoring in Western PA and honor your mentors! Click here to make a tax-deductible contribution to TMP to help us bring mentoring to more kids in our community. Your help is critical to our delivery of training and resources that prepare adults to support kids of all ages in our community. Together, we can close the gap for all kids who want or need a mentor!