We're Hiring: Program Assistant
Mar 05, 2019
The Program Assistant will support the Director of Programs in the oversight and delivery of high-quality customer service, training, professional and program development for mentoring programs, their staff and volunteers. Primary focus will be related to the Quality Coaching effort and the delivery of training and technical assistance under the National Mentoring Resource Center.
- Provide administrative support for the Program Director, including:
- Maintain records related to training, technical assistance and Quality Coaching efforts
- Support communication efforts between TMP and mentoring program staff
- Leadership and oversight of National Mentoring Resource Center process and invoicing
- Assist in scheduling, documentation and follow-up work related to training and technical assistance services
- Conduct research of active mentoring programs throughout Western PA and update database as appropriate
- Ensure that Salesforce Database is up-to-date re: training, TA and Quality Coaching services
- Assist with the coordination of events and larger trainings/networking activities, as needed
- Assist with content development for weekly Everyday Mentoring tips
- Other duties as needed
- Strong understanding of youth development and of the mentoring field
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working with technology and various software applications including Microsoft Word, Publisher, Salesforce, Constant Contact and Powerpoint
- Ability to work with diverse audiences; and willingness to travel (infrequently) throughout the city and surrounding counties to meet with program staff
- Training and facilitation experience a plus
- Part-time position, 25 hours per week; flexible schedule
- Flexibility to work in-office and remotely as agreed upon with supervisor
- Provides opportunity to connect with staff and volunteers of 150 mentoring programs
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Interested in applying?
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than Friday, March 29, 2019.