Register Your Program in the Mentoring Connector
Jan 16, 2018
If you haven't registered in the Mentoring Connector, you're missing out on a valuable opportunity to gain national visibility for your work! The Mentoring Connector is a database of mentoring programs across the country. Accessible to anyone looking for volunteer opportunities, it is searchable by a variety of factors, including geographic area and scope of services.
- Go to https://connect.mentoring.org/admin
- Click the "Add a New Program" button below the login fields (do not enter your email address or a password)
- When the system asks “Do you already have Program Administrator login credentials?,” say No.
- Enter requested info on your mentoring program. Remember that what you enter in the Program Description and Mentor Description fields will be visible to anyone searching for programs through the system, so use clear and informative language.
- Click Submit when finished.
All programs who register by January 26th will be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Panera!